- State of the Economy: We’ll get an important view of the state of the economy with latest economic reports including ISM Manufacturing PMI, JOLTS Job Openings Survey, ADP Nonfarm Payrolls, ISM Services PMI, Initial Jobless Claims, U.S. Consumer Credit Data and U.S. Jobs Report.
- Earnings/Delivery Reports: Tesla reports on deliveries on Monday, then Levi Strauss and Constellation Brands are expected to deliver their earnings report on Thursday.
- Fed Speeches: Jerome Powell (Fed Chair), Fed Members Raphael Bostic, Mary Daly, and Christopher Waller are expected to deliver a speech this week.
Here are the most important events that investors need to look forward to this week:
MONDAY (2nd October)
- US ISM Manufacturing PMI
- Fed Chair Powell Speech
- Tesla Q3 Deliveries Report
Tuesday (3rd October)
- JOLTS Job Openings Survey
- FOMC Member Bostic Speech
Wednesday (4th October)
- ADP Nonfarm Payrolls
- ISM Services PMI
Thursday (5th October)
- Initial Jobless Claims
- FOMC Member Daly Speech
- Fed’s Balance Sheet Data
- Constellation Brands Earnings Report
- Levi Strauss Earnings Report
Friday (6th October)
- U.S. Jobs Report
- FOMC Member Waller Speech
- U.S. Consumer Credit Data
In the past five years, our Flagship Service, Market Disruptors produced an impressive return of 190.86%, which is 4× what the S&P 500 returned.
If you’re interested in investing in innovative companies check out our list of Market Disruptors.
Henry John is a Stock Portfolio Manager that focuses on companies developing cutting-edge technologies.
Keeping track of cutting-edge techs, companies and stocks is what I do almost everyday. And I love it. Whether it’s artificial intelligence, 5g, or autonomous vehicles; I’m all in.
I’m a self-made millionaire who made most of his money investing in technology companies while working in finance.
Yes! I owe it all to tech and finance.